Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thank You!

I admit I am delinquent on thanking my three "Followers" who have bravely proclaimed to have at least read one of my blog posts. When I first logged on and noticed I actually had "Followers," I was completely blown away and overwhelmed. Somebody cares! (Not that I really knew what being a "Follower" meant, and still don't completely. But that's beside the point.) No matter what they think about what I am writing, they at least care enough about me to put their little faces on my page, request notification of all my posts and admit they know me!  Thank you so much to my three "Followers." I love you all and am inspired by your lives and your writing!

But wait, there's more!  I know there are others of you who have read my blog, but just haven't commented or signed up or let me know. I appreciate you, too! Thanks so much for taking the time to read my ramblings. I would love to get to know you, too, if I don't already. Please leave me a comment or email me or something. I haven't figured out all the gadgets on this blogging thing, so I have no idea how many of you there are, if any. Please let me know you're there. Let's share our stories with each other.

With Gratitude,
Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment